A-Z Colouring book of Creatures Who Live in the Sea
This is an art, marine education/conservation and social enterprise project.
The students learnt about creatures who live in the sea and choose their favourite creatures to illustrate to create pages of an A-Z colouring book.
I illustrated the creatures on the back of each page under the pseudo name Steph La Pod, see examples of illustrations below. On the back of each page are fun facts and little poems about each Sea creature.
We are selling the book as a social enterprise project to raise money for Westhaven school and Reef-World Foundation.
- Art, marine education and conservation social enterprise.
- Created by children with special educational needs to raise funds for their school.
- 26 A4 pages of hand drawn pencil illustrations, each letter a different creature!
- Support Westhaven special school by buying this brilliant gift – the gift that keeps on giving…give your finest coloured pages to friends and family! Spell names, funny words…
- Re-discover your creative side.
- Relax with therapeutic colouring in of crazy creatures from the sea!
- Learn about life in the sea with the fascinating facts on the back of each page
- Support The Reef-World Foundation, an environmental conservation charity- 20% of profits of the book sales go to this Charity.
- Bargain at £3.50 each or 4 for £10! (+£3 for postage) order below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Front of page
25 pages more...
Back of page
Illustrations by: Steph La Pod
Amazing Argonaut facts:
They have no shell of which to speak, in which to hide their horn beak
My tentacles are far more subtle, for when I wish to swim or scuttle,
After a tasty crunchy crab, Face it mate I’m simply fab!
Poems by: Chris Tation
Conservation corner… 70 - 80% of the oxygen we breathe in the air comes from the sea!
Action stations… Reduce, reuse, recycle.